Commercial Gas Engineer
- It's an exciting time to begin a career at Integral UK LTD as it is Britain's largest and fastest growing national provider of high quality comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings. We are an established Facilities Management organisation, providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1,600 clients in 60,000 locations
- Role Summary:
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Gas Engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive Activities to a variety of premises across Newcastle.
Applicants should have Gas Commercial and Domestic qualifications with relevant commercial experience. The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various reactive and PPM tasks, as well as core combustion skills.
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1, CCN1, CENWATExcellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualificationsKnowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and installations.Gas Safe registeredFull UK driving licence
- Salary: To be discussed at interview
Location: Mobile - Newcastle Upon TyneAdditional benefits:
- Personal development and progression opportunitiesFriendly culture23 days holiday + bank holidaysEmployee retail discount benefitsAward and recognition programmeReferral IncentivesPension SchemeBranded vehicle with personal useTravel 30 mins each wayApplying:
- If you are applying via Indeed - please apply using your own, up-to-date CV to fully support your application.
- All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
- A DBS Enhanced (Criminal Records Bureau) check is required for all successful candidates.
Posted 20 days ago