Analytics sits at the heart of who we are, as we deliver market-leading debt collection services to our clients, whilst maintaining TDX's position as a dynamic business at the forefront of the debt recovery industry.
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
As a MI Analyst in the team at TDX Group, you will work within our Debt Recovery business line. You will provide general process improvements based on LEAN methodology, finding opportunities for how we can use reporting to enhance processes. You will maintain and develop the departmental reporting suite to deliver performance and operational KPI's, whilst working with internal partners to support the development of our platform, data infrastructure and analytical process improvements.
As part of our collaborative team, you will have access to training in SQL and advanced Excel and there is the opportunity to undertake or suggest any training that would be beneficial to your role. Our supportive leadership team will help nurture your career within TDX and the wider Equifax community through regular reviews and open access to mentoring.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the ability deliver industry-leading portfolio performance, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work (and play some office ping-pong while you’re at it!)
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with previous experience in an analytical role. You will be passionate about developing your career, which we can provide within the financial industry. You should have strong analytical skills and an ability to confidently communicate results and ideas to a wide range of partners. You will need to have a proven attention to detail, in particular within numerical output.
What would make you stand out?
- Proficiency with database environments and data set manipulation particularly in SQL or SAS, and Excel.
- Analytical experience in a high performing collections or recoveries environment.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, VBA, and R.
- Experience working with a Linux environment.
- 2+ years working with SAS.
- Experience automating processes.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will lead the production and delivery of MI to meet internal and external SLAs.
- You'll understand requirements for new reporting to monitor all aspects of portfolio, supplier, and operational performance.
- By collaborating with internal partners, you will deliver tangible improvements to the quality and efficiency of our client and internal reporting.
- You'll provide analytical inputs into opportunities to increase revenue and improve platform, analytical, and off-system processes.
- You will effectively integrate into the analysis team and interact with partners across all business functions.
- You'll provide support to the wider business where this is required and as a result of team prioritisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Data and Analytics
Schedule: Full time
Posted 20 days ago