Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive
£28000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
This boutique Somerset based practice are recruiting within their established and successful Residential Property Team.
- They are seeking an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor or legal executive with up to 2 years' relevant experience.
- This firm has a client-focused approach, which is very refreshing, and may appeal to those in a larger firm, fed up of feeling like a billing machine!
- This role will be to advise on residential property work, working within a small but very successful department.
- You will join forces with an established conveyancer and have secretarial support.
- There is an abundance of work here and you will certainly be kept very busy!
- This role will be based in Frome and you will have a genuine work/life balance that is so often unachievable in larger city based firms.
- This role may suit a qualified solicitor or legal executive, perhaps fed up of the commute and looking to leave a larger Bristol based firm for a smaller law firm who are very committed to client care.
- In this role, you will certainly have significant input into the team and firm and everyone's contribution makes a big difference.
- Excellent salary depending on experience.
- *Please note salary has been generated by G2 Legal and is intended as a guide only.
- If you could be interested to discuss this Frome based residential property solicitor or legal executive vacancy in more detail, then please call Paul Norman, or click on apply now to send your CV through to us.#########
Posted 48 days ago