Digital Optimisation Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Optimisation Manager to join our Digital team based at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Digital Optimisation Manager, you will report to our Chief Digital Officer and work closely with the web design, content and digital marketing teams. You will be responsible for identifying strategies and techniques to increase the number of visitors to our website and improve conversion rates based on qualitative and quantitative insights.
Responsibilities of our Digital Optimisation Manager will include:
- Develop the AB testing strategy, with a focus on page structure, wireframes and functionality
- Gather insights from all available channels to create hypotheses and test ideas across mobile and desktop
- Drive the CRO roadmap to improve global conversion rate across all marketing channels
- Manage SEO agency for link-building activities to drive visitors to the website
- Work with SEO agency on technical reviewing of our site to ensure good practice is followed
- Work with other teams to ensure changes are made to the site based on the technical recommendations made by agency, whilst regularly reporting back on the status of the roadmap and key projects.
- Work with stakeholders across various departments to understand their needs for the website and deliver the best solutions
- Lead a process of regular site development and deployments to ensure day to day fixes and optimisations occur regularly, without holding up longer term strategic developments
- Liaise with external development team to ensure they understand the business context for new features and improvements, and help ensure implementation meets business requirements
- Test and approve the work for deployment for Inviqa on projects/tasks
Our Digital Optimisation Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business/transactional website
- Experience being a key project stakeholder in web-based projects and able to head projects independently
- A quick learner with the ability to think pro-actively and build solid working relationships with wider members of the business
- UX focused digital experience
- Able to anticipate potential issues and provide solutions
- Customer focused and data driven
- Ability to set targets and meet deadlines
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Digital Optimisation Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 16 days ago