Nursery Nurses and Teaching Assistants Required
Brent, Greater London, England
£60 - 65 per day
Nursery Nurse required in Brent
Teaching Personnel are in search of a Nursery Nurse in the Brent area for immediate start.
We are looking for someone who is attracted to the prospect of working in an exciting environment and helping teachers and children reach their day to day targets.
- Cache level 2, 3 or equivalent qualifications
- Provide support to the Teacher during learning activities
- A good understanding of the EYFS and able to link observations of the children’s development
- Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children aged 0-5
- Create a setting which encourages independence, self motivation and eagerness to learn
- Ensure health, safety and wellbeing of the children
The ideal candidate would have at least 6 months experience in an EYFS setting and 3-6 months working with children in a Nursery.
- Support and encouragement to participate in training and CPD courses to further your career
- Competitive pay package starting at GBP65 per day (depending on experience)
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send your CV to ######### or alternatively you can call on######### and speak to Sahra!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 12 days ago