Diabetes Sales Specialist £4045 Basic
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Company Package
Diabetes Sales Specialist £4045,000
- Rapidly growing organisation with great product pipeline
- Premium quality, costeffective offering
- Great career and earning prospects
THE COMPANY: Exciting times for this continuallygrowing organisation who have quality, costeffective products and a real focus on benefit to customers and patients. This division provide a range of insulin pumps, software and support services, mostly to secondary care environments and they are currently seeking to recruit a driven and strategic diabetes sales professional to manage and grow their business within the South East of England.
- THE ROLE: As Sales Specialist the successful candidate will be managing key clinical and commercial relationships within the NHS, typically with DSNs, Consultants, Dieticians, pharmacy and procurement as well as some patient support clinics. Due to the specialist nature of the role it is essential that candidates have some form of related diabetes sales experience. A training or educational element to what you have done will help, as would a diabetesrelated clinical background. Full product and company training will be provided and career / earning prospects are very attractive, especially as the company continue to grow.
The Package for Sales Specialist:
- Basic: £40,000 to £50,000
- Bonus: £10,000 to £15,000+ uncapped
- Car: Generous allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, Ipad, 25 days holiday + stats
Location: Portsmouth, Southampton, Brighton, Maidstone, Crawley, Woking, Guildford, Egham, Haslemere, Winchester, Basingstoke,
Cant see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our medical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and well give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.
Posted 68 days ago