Battle - Behaviour Mentor
Battle, East Sussex, England
£275 - £350 per week + PAYE PAY
- Are you wishing to pursue a career working with young people who display challenging behaviour?
- Do you have previous experience working with children and young people in educational or Youth Group settings?
- Are you able to engage pupils who are dis-engaged from education?
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a number of primary schools within the Battle area. Due to an increase in the number of SEN statements nationally, our client Primary schools wish to appoint Behaviour Mentors to work with identified pupils with SEMH/behavioural needs.
The role of a Behaviour Mentor will incorporate delivering short intervention strategies in meetings to improve behaviour whilst implementing the school behaviour policy and monitoring progress. You will work directly with the schools SEN Co-ordinator and Inclusion Manager, alongside class teachers to ensure all pupils are able to access learning and display positive behaviour.
This role is ideal for anyone looking to apply for a PGCE as it will give you the perfect opportunity to learn a range of behaviour management skills as well as experience within SEN schools/alternative provisions.
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Experience working with challenging behaviour is desirable
- Team - Teach qualification is desirable
- Earn up to £350 per week
- Supporting students inside the classroom and through outreach projects.
- Work in Battle and outskirts
- Access a range of CPD courses to enhance personal learning and development
If you are looking for work in Battle and have a passion for supporting the learning of all students, this position is perfect for you!
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV outlining all experiences.
Posted 52 days ago