Lawyer – Child Panel Member
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Rare opportunity for a Child Panel Member to join a prominent law firm in London.
Our client is now seeking a dedicated Child Panel Member for a fast-paced and busy practice based in East London. Working closely with other fee earners within the team, the successful lawyer will be handling a rewarding caseload consisting of private and public family matters under minimum supervision. The ideal lawyer will also supervise junior members of the team and assist with business development activities for the department and firm as a whole.
• Privately and publicly funded matters
• Legal Aid
• Children Act applications
• Arrangement orders
• Contact issues
• Parental responsibility proceedings
• Emergency applications and orders
• Care proceedings
• Supervising junior team members
• Business development
• Solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of two years’ PQE in childcare law
• Law Society’s Child Panel Accreditation and strong working knowledge of Legal Aid is required
• Expertise within the full remit of childcare proceedings is essential
• Membership of Resolution or a similar professional body would be advantageous
Our client is a dynamic, specialist firm offering a select range of legal services to clients based across London and further afield. Committed to offering stress-free, flexible services to their clients, they are staffed by an expert team of lawyers and dedicated support staff, providing a flexible and responsive service, tailored to clients’ needs. Due to this hard work, dedication and commitment, the firm continues to grow in size and strength and now requires a talented Child Panel Member to join its team of talented legal professionals.
• Competitive salary
• Career development, mentoring and training
• Long-term career progression opportunities
Lawyer – Child Panel Member
For further details of this Child Panel Member Lawyer vacancy, please contact Vladimir on######### quoting reference VY05548041.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 46 days ago