Digital Marketing Apprentice - 06726
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£10,725 per year
Are you an enthusiastic and creative individual looking to develop your skills in digital marketing? If so, apply for this role now!
Armagard Ltd is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth and wants you to join their existing team working alongside the Technical Director and their Marketing team.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Participate in the ongoing maintenance, analysis, and improvement of all websites, using appropriate tools to monitor and maintain optimisation and create support/recorded documents.
- Contribute to digital marketing projects and campaigns by participating in international email campaigns; proofreading and reviewing content to company guidelines; uploading products to international online directories, and assisting with in-house photography and videography.
- Use multiple and varied tools to review, monitor and analyse online activity and marketing activities.
- The company communicates internationally and internally using a range of online communication platforms and tools. The apprentice will be trained to use these systems to communicate professionally and appropriately.
- To schedule and prioritise work with the digital marketing team, both using online tools and participating fully in team meetings.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Armagard.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Passionate about starting a career in digital marketing
- Hardworking and eager to learn new skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to contribute new fresh idea's
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,725 per year
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
- 20 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Fruit and drinks are provided throughout the day
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
About the employer
Armagard is market leaders in the design and manufacture of innovative environmental enclosures for industrial computers, printers and outdoor digital signage hardware. With more than 25 years of experience, they work with some of the largest manufacturers and retailers in the US and globally.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 5 days ago