Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN,RNLD)
£16 per hour
An amazing opportunity as arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work with one of UK's leading healthcare providers. As a Nurse you will be working in the Moston area.
This special nursing home provides quality nursing and residential care for those who need 24-hour personal support and for those with a condition that requires specialised nursing care, convalescence care for people recovering from surgery or illness, as well as kind and respectful palliative care.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
- Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
An ideal Nurse must be a hardworking, confident individual and must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- People Management experience
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour. This exciting position is for full time on days. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive benefits such as Paid Breaks, Handovers and other great, generous benefits.
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Reference: 3725 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 11 days ago