£2000 - £2600 per month
Working with many secondary schools in the North Lincolnshire area Teaching Personnel have found ourselves inundated with requests for staff on a daily basis as well as for block placements to cover jury services and operational cover for example.
If you are a teacher who would like flexible day to day supply teaching without any planning and marking responsibilities then apply now for immediate consideration.
Highlights of the supply teaching role:
- No planning and marking responsibilities
- Pay will range between £100 - £130 per day depending on the school and LEA
- Teach at a variety of secondary schools in the North Lincolnshire area
- Provide general cover and also teach your specialist subject
- Complete flexibility over your own availability and access to Teaching Personnel's online diary and portal
We have found schools request teachers proactively and re-actively depending on their requirements. They will often ask for teachers, booking them in advance with notice and also have requirements for booking teachers on the morning between 7am and 8am. If you are interested in being available for either of the above, then highlight this on your application.
Schools that use a lot of supply cover are accommodating to teachers, with parking being provided as well as continuity for teachers that get on well at schools.
If you are a teacher of any experience level looking for flexible supply teaching then apply now with your contact details for a return phone call to discuss.
Posted 14 days ago