English Teacher Weymouth
Weymouth, Dorset, England
We are looking for English Teachers in Weymouth and the surrounding area. Whether you are looking for part or full time work, we need you! We have a number of short/ad-hoc placements as well as longer term contracts and permanent roles, so whatever it is you are looking for, Teaching Personnel can help.
We have excellent relationships with our schools and are able to use these to help you find work. We place Teaching Assistants, Graduates, NQT’s and Fully Qualified Teachers in their ideal roles, local to them.
Why join Teaching Personnel?
- Long term and permanent roles- Contrary to popular belief, schools often come to us with permanent and long term vacancies!
- Flexible short term or ad hoc work- Perfect for those who are looking to work in schools alongside other commitments or for those who don’t fancy settling in the same school!
- Competitive weekly pay- In line with MPS/UPS and negotiated with yourselves and our schools to ensure everyone is happy!
- Guaranteed to work scheme- We are so confident that we can find you as much work as you are after, that we will still pay you if we don’t!
- Future Teachers Programme- For graduates looking to gain their Teaching qualification, whilst getting paid!
- Refer a Friend!- Get GBP50 for every friend that joins us!
If you are looking for your next role within a school, please send your CV using the link below to register your interest.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 8 days ago