Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Salary dependent on experience
Were LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 120 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
We are looking for an FP&A Manager to join us in our Manchester office within our Finance Department to own, develop and manage our integrated financial model. This will include scenario planning working closely with exec and senior management to identify revenue opportunities and cost initiatives. You will be at the heartbeat of the business and have the ability to genuinely influence and drive growth. You will be a key support to the commercial and content teams and will play a significant role in our plans for international growth.
- Challenge, own, develop and manage our integrated Financial Model (P&L, BS and CF).
- Constantly updating the Financial model working with the Accounting Team to reflect the latest view of the business therefore a deep understanding of the business and its moving parts will be required.
- Ensuring the Financial Model always reflects the Exec and Senior Management view of business and that outputs are easily understandable, concise and delivered on a timely basis.
- Developing the Financial Model to reflect changes to the business e.g. new entities, new revenue streams, new cost lines and international expansion.
- Scenario planning as required and directed by Exec and Senior Management.
- Identification of revenue opportunities and cost initiatives and making recommendations in a simple and understandable way.
- Be the key Finance stakeholder in our Data Warehouse Project and be consistently looking to improve our internal processes through efficiency and automation.
- Working alongside the Content and Commercial teams to facilitate our Quarterly target setting process.
- Working with the departments (specifically Commercial, Content, Tech and Marketing teams) to assess project ROI and making recommendations.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
What we are looking for..
- You will have significant hands-on experience in best practice design, construction and administration of integrated financial models, incorporating all business activities on a monthly basis, including intercompany adjustments and consolidations.
- You may have a background from an accountancy practice modelling team or similar, or within a data-rich business where you have spent a significant amount of time in role.
- You will be diligent, logical and quantitative in your approach, with strong commercial awareness, and you should be capable of interfacing with a wide variety of stakeholders around the business.
- You will be a Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Must love tech, financial modelling and be an expert in excel.
- Good clear communicator, very organised and deadline driven.
- A can do and get things done attitude is essential whilst also being able to muck in as necessary.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Posted 23 days ago