Data Analyst (Junior / Senior / Lead)
TDX Group are hiring! We are looking for talented Data Analysts at all levels to join our exciting team.
TDX Group has been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for just over a decade – dramatically changing the personal insolvency market and bringing new analytical approaches to debt recovery, previously only used at the front end of customer acquisition.
Analytics sits at the heart of our business and our Analysts interface across all business functions. We provide an opportunity that transitions people from Analysts into industry specialists. Our aim is to ensure that our Analysts are experts in their fields and we encourage individuals to work across business lines to broaden their capabilities. Success in the Data Analyst role will be based on consistently providing high quality analysis and recommendations in-line with the business strategic direction.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for creating and executing innovative strategies to enhance portfolio performance, in line with the TDX Test & Learn framework.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
- Understanding portfolio liquidation performance trends through creation of MI and Insight for internal TDX stakeholders, clients, and suppliers
- Creating and executing innovative strategies to enhance portfolio performance, in line with the TDX Test & Learn framework
- Providing analytical insight and recommendations to the Agency Management and Client Relationship teams to optimize portfolio performance
- Effectively integrating into the analysis team and proactively manage relationships with stakeholders across all business function
Essential Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Demonstrable experience of problem solving, MI creation and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigour
- Strong Science/Mathematics, Engineering or numerical degree-level qualification
- Proficient in database environments and data set manipulation particularly in Excel, SQL or SAS
- Broad range of experience delivering high quality analytical output to tight deadlines Exceptional numeracy and demonstrable attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
Desirable Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Analytical experience in a high performing collections or recoveries environment
- Ability to effectively engage clients to deliver performance updates and analytical insight
- Line management experience for more senior candidates
Posted 13 days ago