Leeds, West Yorkshire
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Robert Half after recruiting for a Management Accountant position on a 6 month fixed term contract based in Sherburn in Elmet.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Supervising a small team of accounting technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
The ideal Management Accountant:
- Will be at least PartQualified in ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
Salary & Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 11 days ago