Warehouse Operative - (Afternoon Shift)
Heywood, Greater Manchester, England
£8.39 - 9.50 per hour
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Heywood, Greater Manchester
Salary: £8.39ph (First 2 weeks), £9.50 (After 2 weeks)
Hours: 2pm-10pm, 5 days per week, Including Every Weekend
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
We are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives in Heywood.
The company distribute chilled and frozen goods to the Food and Beverage industry in the Northwest region of the UK. The successful candidates can expect to be working in chilled and frozen environment for up to 50% of the working day. Full protective clothing is provided (thermals for chiller and freezer). This is a well-known reliable company which is a major contender in the distribution sector.
The position is working on a temporary contract to begin with, but dependent upon attendance, timekeeping, performance and attitude there are permanent opportunities available.
- Handling heavy boxes (20kg+)
- Processing recycling (cardboard and plastics).
- Organising goods in the warehouse.
- Voice picking (training provided).
- Working in a chilled and frozen environment 50% of the time.
- Working as a part of a team.
- 2 Days off ALWAYS together during the week
- Access to a FREE Canteen after 12 weeks
- Guaranteed 37.5 hours work per week for the right candidates
- An induction is given before starting so you are familiar with the site before being assigned
We will contact successful candidates, but due to the high number of applicants, if you haven't been contacted in 5 working days, please call PROMAN on######### & forward your CV.
Posted 5 days ago