Document Controller - M&E
£15 - £19 Per Hour
Document Control / Administrator - using various systems - 4 weeks contract
My client an M&E subcontractor who works with the likes ISG and Wates Construction is in need of a document controller for 4 weeks for some holiday cover. There will be a full handover before you start in the role.
- Head office location with Parking offered
- Working with a well known m&e contractor.
- Temp contract paying £15 - £19p.h
- Hours 8am - 5pm
- Responsible for uploading and downloading all documents
- Maintaining the electronic filing.
- Dealing with transmittals, RFI's,CVI's.
- You will be using various documennt control systems.
- Manage the Document Control function ensuring maintenance of QA standards and filing systems.
- Ensure that the web based Document Control system continues to function correctly.
- Manage department and project documentation in line with project requirements and design and technical procedures
- Filing, updating and co-ordination of drawings and support documents to enable the technical and site teams to fulfil the build process.
- Admin duties will be required occasionally e.g. ordering stationery and equipment etc if needed.
- Updating project trackers daily.
- It is essential for candidates to have previous document control experience in using various document control systems.
- You must be a proactive individual and be able to control the project team to ensure documents are sent and received within the deadlines outlined.
- Able to communicate at all levels with consultants, site staff, subcontractors and client disciplines
- Strong project coordination skills and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on######### or email your details to #########
Posted 11 days ago