Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
With exciting business growth and a new manufacturing site, our client is looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their team and be part of an exciting future. You'll be based at their offices in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Fantastic analytic, organisational and time management
- Great understanding of UK accounting standards
- MS Office Suite and Sage
The successful candidate will have experience with factory and project accounting. You will have experience working within the construction sector. However, other sector experience will be considered.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Holding responsibility for the financial management including, preparation and presentation of internal reports and interface with external advisors
- Dealing with financial reporting, account receivable, accounts payable, compliance, budgeting, forecasting and monthly management accounts
- Maintaining the general ledger, prepare stock and account reconciliations, all journal entries
- Preparing bank transactions and reconcile bank account
- Cashflow forecasting
- All HMRC compliance and VAT returns
Salary & Working Hours
Dependent on Experience
Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 11 days ago