Digital Trade Marketing Project Manager
WR1 2SE, Worcester
Earnings up to £40k per annum plus 10% performance bonus
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Trade Marketeer/Project Manager, earning up to £40k per annum plus enhanced benefits, including 10% performance related bonus.
Location can be flexible but you will be required to be in our Worcester office on a regular basis, plus other travel.
A leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands including Yankee Candle, Paper Mate, Parker, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Mapa Spontex and Graco. For millions of consumers globally, Newell Brands makes life better every day.
Due to our continuing success within the UK&I, we are now looking to expand our team with a Digital Trade Marketing Project Manager to set up and build our on-line business and improve our digital visibility, specifically targeting SME's and generalist Distributors for Mapa Spontex Professional for UK&I. This position is part of the Trade Marketing team and will work closely with the sales teams.
- Setting up our e-business, initially with Amazon and then expanding into other channels accordingly;
- Bringing our sister companies in France, Germany and the Mapa Professional UK accounts on line to the required level, including opening initial accounts before handing over to our internal communications team;
- Optimizing our content and improving overall visibility;
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the digital Amazon channel business;
- Devising and recommending on an action plan for future progress in this area;
- Organising e-business promotions;
- Digital communication activation;
Skills & Experience:
- Possess a relevant marketing or business qualification;
- Strong project management skills, particularly as leading role of a project;
- Previous experience of reporting to and working as part of an international team;
- Willingness to work autonomously with oversees remote line management;
- Strong awareness and understanding of the digital world and e-business;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify and explain complex information;
- This is a fast-paced environment so the ability to think on your feet and be comfortable making quick decisions is essential;
- Self-organised with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail are essential;
- As this role will be supporting various locations within the UK, there will be a requirement to travel on a regular basis, including overseas.
Terms & Benefits
As well as looking after our brand, we also look after our employees and offer enhanced terms and conditions of employment.
Salary will be up to £40k per annum, plus a 10% performance based annual bonus.
The team at Mapa are very enthusiastic and sociable, with plenty of sports and social events throughout the year.
Posted 48 days ago