Shrinkage and Continuous Improvement Analyst
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Excellent + benefits + bonus
Wickes is an exciting, fast paced, changing environment. We have plenty going on in 2019 and a lot planned for 2020! We strongly believe our culture is one of the many reasons people join us as well as the opportunity to excel and get involved in different initiatives, were a great bunch.
We are currently recruiting for a Shrinkage & Continuous Improvement Analyst to join our team in Northampton, and if this sounds like an opportunity for you read on below to find out more...
- Optimise a remedial process and keep looking at continuous improvements in regards to returns process in MCFC
- Reduce shrinkage by reviewing goodwill gestures, following supplier issues and reviewing current practices and processes in MCFC
- Report a meaningful data and highlight any trends arising within MCFC shrinkage
- Review DX invoices, claims, DX data in regards to missed deliveries, missing address, failed collections, unscanned
- Review GWG associated with MCFC
- Build relationships with customer services and suppliers in order to establish the most productive way of dealing with remedials and shrinkage within ecommerce and any other areas directly impacting MCFC and to identify areas for improvemen
- Review SLAs with suppliers that affect our shrinkage due to faulty products covered by warranty, challenge costs associated with supplier direct deliveries and suppliers relations as well as educate our returns team in regards to processing high value returns
- Roll out the non conformance process to all direct suppliers
- Review and investigate Csat results as well as use it to educate
- Continue to gather data in regards to stock physically received from collections etc to identify areas for improvement
- Act as an example and behave in line with our Winning Behaviours
What are we looking for?
attention to details- can do attitude
- ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- an eye for number - analytical and problem solving
posses passionate customer focus skills and experience:
- customer service experience
- excellent IT skills
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Understanding trends and ability to present them
- literacy and numeracy skills
What can we offer you?
Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store. Were part of the Travis Perkins Group, one of the UKs top employers. Thats why the first thing youll notice at Wickes is the way everyone pulls together. Its a place where well ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. Chances are youve never experienced anything quite like our culture. All our colleagues come from different backgrounds, but what we all have in common is a determination to succeed and a passion for being the best we can be. If that sounds like you, well make you feel right at home.
Posted 18 days ago