Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£8.25 - £9.00 per hour
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go allout to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in Newhey, Rochdale.
Ref No. PK40518
About the role:
Our client in Newhey, near Rochdale is seeking full time Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants for their great familyrun, 25 bedded residential care home which caters for elderly clients. The most recent CQC report is rated GOOD in all areas and the home has a great reputation in the local area.
The owners have a history of promoting staff from within and helping individuals to gain their NVQs, the current Home Manager for example was promoted from Deputy to her current post.
- Care Assistants: Both Days and Nights are available paying £8.25 per hour.
- Senior Care Assistants: Both day and evening shifts are available paying £8.509.00 per hour (DOE) NVQ Level 3 is preferred and candidates will need to be medication trained or be willing to undertake the training.
- The shift patterns for both roles are 8am3pm and 3pm10pm and these are full time, permanent positions.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Supporting the HCAs and SHCAs in delivering the highest quality of care
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling Lifting and helping residents move around
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal care assistant will have a positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable and sometimes essential for our clients.
Our clients are willing to develop their care assistants through the necessary qualifications to help them fulfil their job role and progress their careers further into senior care assistants and team leaders.
If you are interested then please click apply or email a copy of your CV . Alternatively please call Phil King on#########
Posted 7 days ago