Digital Acquisition Specialist
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Digital Acquisition Specialist (PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO) Payments Fintech
If youre a passionate digital marketer and want to bring a unique product offering to the market, then this could the role for you!
Want to work in a flexible environment where you decide how to manage your daytoday? Want to help grow a business from concept through to execution? Would you like to really see the results of your work? Keep reading!
Backed by some industryleaders, they offer a B2C service that is targeted at allowing millennials to have a new way to spend money interest free. They also offer a B2B service that helps companies with their digital advertising spend.
Theyre revolutionary and they firmly believe they will be the next unicorn fintech! Think the likes of Monzo & Starling Bank
This is an opportunity for someone who has had experience managing a range of digital activities, such as paid search, paid social, display marketing, social media, content marketer, web management, to take on a role that gives you a lot of ownership and will allow you to grow a business through performance (ROI) and branding.
- Create, implement, track, analyse and optimise paid digital marketing programs using paid search/display/social including remarketing, and other digital strategies.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and digital marketing advisor on the creation of display ads, landing pages and other supporting assets to execute digital marketing programs.
- Own the display media from creation all the way through to conversion and optimisation.
- Supporting the Head of Digital Marketing with web management, content marketing initiatives and social media campaigns
- Manage and control the digital marketing spend and budget.
- Actively test and analyse keywords, ad copy, creatives, placements and landing pages to increase CTR, CPA and ROI.
- Create and administer digital marketing programs using marketing automation technology.
What it takes to be part of the team:
- Bachelors degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years work experience at an agency, brand or media owner
- 2+ years experience with setting up and running paid search campaigns using Google AdWords
- Experience with Google Analytics and other tracking and optimisation platforms.
- Experience with analysing large amounts of data and taking the best action based on the numbers.
- Experience managing website activity, having an input into content, running any social media activity
Posted 82 days ago