Asbestos Project/Account Manager Epsom, South East
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Vehicle + Company Bonus + Benefits
Asbestos Project/Account Manager Epsom
£30,000 £40,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Asbestos Project/Account Manager seeking a new challenge within the industry?
I have a fantastic opportunity available within one of the UKs leading Risk Management Consultancies, who are now on the lookout for a commercially focused asbestos professional to join their thriving and everexpanding team.
With over 25 years trading experience, our client is a globally recognised, awardwinning multidisciplined consultancy who offer a broad range of environmental risk management and consultancy services to a large portfolio of clients across the UK and overseas.
Due to continued company growth and success, they are now on the lookout for an experienced Asbestos Project/Account Manager to help evolve the company through the development of new clients and contracts.
Key Duties would involve:
- Writing and reviewing technical reports and specifications
- Carrying out tendering process which would include writing tender specifications, and evaluating tenders submitted
- Planning abatement and survey work
- Daily liaison with clients which would include dealing with queries and complaints and ensuring the smooth running of projects
- Managing workload effectively ensuring profit and other KPIs are met
Successful applicants will possess:
- BOSH P402, P403 and P404 qualifications as a minimum (further health and safety qualifications would be highly desirable)
- Strong background in project management, auditing, technical and consultancy
- Commercially focused and driven with excellent client facing skills
- Excellent communicator
- Good level of experience in providing consultancy services and used to working with multiple clients across a variety of industries
- Experience in producing specifications, tenders and procedures
In return, you will be joining a highly successful consultancy and supportive management team who can offer a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package which includes a fully expensed company vehicle, company bonus scheme, ongoing training and development opportunities, and more!
Interested? Click the Apply button now! For further information please contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on######### , or alternatively send your CV across to ######### for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: London, Guildford, Reading, Basingstoke, Crawley, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Bromley, Croydon, Slough, Horsham.
Posted 47 days ago