Virginia Water Surrey
£18000 - £24000 per annum
We require a highly selfmotivated person with good horticultural knowledge who is capable ofworking on their own initiative and in collaboration with the maintenance supervisor to maintain atop end garden in Wentworth.The role may periodically involve driving from site to site and applicants therefore must hold a full,clean driving licence.
- Carrying out general garden maintenance, including moving, pruning and mulching
- Tree and shrub planting
- Careful monitoring of watering and irrigation systems
- Encouraging the development of new plants
- Following set Health & Safety procedures, working practices and reporting all issues to do with
- the wellbeing of the clients garden.
- Good horticultural knowledge
- Knowledge of irrigation systems and water features
- Ability to deal with clients professionally and diplomatically
- Ability to act proactively in ensuring all gardens stay well maintained
- Confident driving skills.
- Proven maintenance record of highquality gardens
- Company pension plan and private health care option
- Further training available in all aspects
- Holiday pay, overtime where necessary
- Full site and office support
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 40 days ago