Would you like to work in dynamic and forward-thinking Analytics team? Your main objective as an Analyst is to provide analytical support to ensure we deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
As an Analyst at TDX Group, you will work within our diverse Analytics department, supporting the delivery of value and insight to our clients. Analytics is at the heart of TDX as we deliver market-leading debt collection services to our clients whilst maintaining TDX’s position at the forefront of the debt recovery industry.
As part of our collaborative team, you will have access to training in SQL and advanced Excel and there is the opportunity to undertake or suggest any training that would be beneficial to your role. Our supportive leadership team will help nurture your career within TDX and the wider Equifax community through regular reviews and open access to mentoring.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the ability deliver industry-leading portfolio performance, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work (and play some office ping-pong while you’re at it!)
What are we looking for?
If you are enthusiastic about developing you career within the financial industry and have the ability to communicate results and ideas to a wide range of business partners with great problem-solving skills then we would love to speak with you.
What would make you stand out?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or other numerical focused degree
- Experience with Excel and SQL
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring and communicating financial performance throughout the business
- Exploring opportunities to develop, enhance and build recoveries strategies
- Engaging with colleagues across the business
- Producing and developing MI on a weekly and monthly basis
- Running pieces of ad-hoc analysis for internal and external colleagues and clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Data and Analytics
Schedule: Full time
Posted 15 days ago