Whiteley, Hampshire, England
£24 - £28k depending on experience
Location: Whiteley, PO15 7FT
Salary: £24 - £28k depending on experience
About the Company:
Aqua Platinum Projects specialises in swimming pool design and construction supplying domestic customers, trade and commercial developers.
Due to continued growth Aqua Platinum are looking to engage two further designers
This would suit either an experienced CAD Technician or a Graduate CAD Designer who is keen to grow within the company and enjoy the challenge of designing pools and wet leisure areas on high-end prestigious projects for both residential and commercial clients.
CAD Technician Responsibilities:
- Produce 2D working CAD drawings, schematics and 3D rendering to support the contracts team on site and clients/main contractors
- Liaise with the sales team and Project Managers at the design stage on all new projects
- The position is office based in Fareham but as you grow within the team you will be given the opportunity to attend client meetings if you wish to, with most of our contracts being in London and surrounding counties.
CAD Technician Requirements:
- Experience within 3D rendering preferably Revit knowledge & experience
- Strong CAD knowledge with previous experience however Graduates with a qualification in CAD will also be considered as we have tw
- Ideally you will have knowledge/experience within a design / architectural led industry although not vital as this role will develop with experience
- Ideally you will have a full and valid driving license as public transport isn't ideal in Whiteley
The nearest train station is Swanwick
- The role will require a self-motivated, confident individual who is competent, well organised and able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this CAD Technician role is right for you, then please apply today!
Posted 6 days ago