Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000.0 - £42000.0 per annum + benefits
£36,000 £42,000 plus benefits
Manchester city centre
Were looking for an SEO manager to join our dynamic Coop online team. Theyre responsible for supporting all of the websites across our Coop estate and trying to make our websites as coherent as possible.
As an SEO manager itll be up to you to use various tools including Google Analytics to manage the sites performance. Youll track performance and make recommendations to help increase traffic to our Coop website and improve our customer journey. This is an exciting role which comes with a real opportunity to make a difference to the way we do business for our customers, colleagues and members.
What youll do
* use data gathered to make recommendations for improvements
* build relationships and work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external partners
* provide commentary and insight to share with internal partners
* use Google Analytics and various other tools to track and manage the performance of our websites
* run daily and weekly reports to track searches and site traffic
* manage conflicting priorities from business areas, making sure we have the right content optimised at the right time
This role would suit people who have
* experience working on a technical SEO role with HTML knowledge
* the ability to use Google Analytics to make recommendations
* experience in technical audits including page speed, code and page appearance
* a good analytical ability, able to use data and produce insights for the business
* experience using SEMrush, AHrefs, Google Search Console, Deepcrawl
* the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
Here youll do work that matters. Were a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, youll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Coop and stronger communities. Youll also get a package that includes:
* competitive salary
* coaching, training and support to help you develop
* pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* annual incentive scheme
* 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
* discounts on Coop products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
Were actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough.
We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Coop people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application youll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.
Posted 15 days ago