General Manager (Business Applications)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
ANS is looking for an experienced General Manager to head up a new business unit within our fast grown cloud and Digital practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful team that is well positioned in the technology industry. ANS has the resources, references and experience to guarantee you a successful career in sales, as well as the uncapped earnings that go with it. If you know how to set the buying criteria, we would like to meet you.
In this role, you'll be expected to:
- Establish new business unit within the Cloud and Digital practicefocusing on business applications
- Develop new go to market strategies
- Establish new sales and implementation teams for the BusinessApplications unit
- Develop opportunities and deliver against business targets and objectives
- As part of the ANS Team you will be passionate about delivering results
- High degree of motivation, goal-oriented, high-energy, and highly focused
- Provide a proven track record leading new business or business units
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Have experience of selling CRM and ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Have a sound working knowledge of D365, the product, the market, the competitive landscape
- Maintain good working relationships within Microsoft
- If you have the tenacity and capability to open doors and find new business, this is the role for you
- You'll need previous experience of selling CRM and ideally D365
- Have a good working knowledge of D365, the product, the market, the competitive landscape
Are you the person we're looking for?
- High achiever in current organisation
- Thrives in high energy
- You need the ability to learn autonomously
- You need to have good attention to detail
- Being a quick thinker who can pitch on their feet will really make you stand out
- Having a desire to win will make a difference
- We are looking for people who create a massive impact at everything they do.
- A track record of repeatedly closing new business will open the ANS door.
- ANS is searching for people who can find accounts and create opportunities, not people that just sell what's being asked for. From there its over to you to prove what you put on paper.
- Ideally, you'll like to celebrate your success too, we know we do!
- With the right mindset and attitude, weve proven this combination of factors generates success.
Whats in it for you?
As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies business, we like to reward ouremployees for their commitment. We live by our work hard, play hard culturewhich means youll take advantage of our benefits package thats bursting atthe seams with goodies including healthcare, birthdays off, extravagantseasonal parties, discounts off at your favourite restaurants and notforgetting our monthly Champagne Fridays.
Click to view a few of our favouritebenefits.
Why work for ANS?
There has never been a more exciting time to work in the technologyindustry and as leading Cloud and Digital Experts, were committed to helpingthe UKs forward-thinking public and commercial sector organisations embracethe most exciting, life-changing and life-enhancing technologies.
If you join ANS, the opportunities are endless! With our varied client base, youll not only be helping your favourite e-commerce brands to engage with you more, you'll also help NHS trusts to leverage the power of artificial intelligence to help diagnose patients faster.
From humble beginnings in 1996, ANS has since grown to 300 strong andhas offices in Manchester and London with clients around the globe.
To find out more about ANS including the sectors we work within and thetechnologies we leverage, click Group Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. We encouragediversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assuredthat their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability,gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity,race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask forinformation relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposesonly.
Think youve got what it takes? Apply today.
We look forward to hearing fromyou.
Posted 23 days ago