SE15 4PU, London
24,000 - 30,000
- Are you a Practice Nurse looking to further your career and professional development in Nursing, whilst improving the healthcare outcomes of local people?
- Are you looking to work in innovative ways to enable you tofocus on providing exceptional patient care?
- Are you seeking the support of a great team at your practice tohelp deliver a professional service?
DMCHealthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across Englandand Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwichpractice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the verybest in care.
DMCHealthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide and we haveopportunities for salaried Practice Nursesto join our Community Services team in Southwark, Peckham.
We arelooking for the Practice Nurse to join our growing team to help in the deliveryof a high-quality service. In addition, we have established central supportstructures in matters such as administrative support, central reporting,submissions, finance etc. thus ensuring that you and the clinical team in oursurgeries, walk-in centres and mobile medical units can focus on patient care.
Youwill be responsible for ensuring the delivery of safe and effective nursingcare to the whole practice population, including the assessment of patientswith undifferentiated diagnosis.
As asenior member of the practice nursing team, the post holder is accountable forthe nursing service delivery. You will manage all the nursing resources,working closely with the Nurse lead, practice manager and GPs to deliver thepractice priorities. Clinically, the focus of the role is the delivery ofevidence-based practice for patients with long-term conditions and managementand preventative nursing interventions to all patients, including those whorequire visiting at home.
As autonomous practitioners the Practice Nurses are responsible for the care delivered, demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision-making. You will work collaboratively with the whole general practice team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures and providing leadership and direction for the nursing team.
- Candidates will be registered with NMC
- Provide satisfactory references for the preceding three-yearperiod
- Appointment is subject to satisfactory health and DBS clearance
- Good I.T. skills to perform the I.T. administration relating tothe post necessary to support the tasks, including: Blood Results and ClinicalLetters.
- Good communication skills and the ability to demonstratesensitive communication styles to ensure patients are fully informed andconsent to treatment
- The ability to prioritise own and other's workload andensure effective time-management strategies are embedded within the culture ofthe team
If youare passionate about contributing to how the DMC services develop at ourpractices, and more widely across the business, our open culture will enableyou to get involved in the decisions that affect our delivery.
Ourapproach to service delivery is advanced and we strive to look at the way wework to ensure that time with patients is maximised.
We will support you in your ongoing personal development and if you are interested in developing a special interest, we are open to that too. This role is based at our Chadwick Road Practice, SE15 4PU
Thesalary is dependent on experience and this is a great opportunity to advanceyour career.
Posted 23 days ago