Multi skilled maintenance engineer
£35000 - £38000 per annum + excellent benefits
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical bias Days
C£38000 inc bonus, plus excellent benefits
My Client, an excellent Company to work for, with amazing benefits, is now looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer Electrical bias Days,**to fulfill the maintenance plan and equipment related tasks and**ensure plant reliability.
The Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical bias Days
- Adhering and contributing to maintaining maintenance of equipment
- Operation of CMMS by updating tasks
- Participate in engineering projects feasibility, technical specifications, planning, installation, execution, then commissioning
- Switching of power, LV or HV, working on high voltage motors and systems
- Operating and maintaining various equipment/vehicles as trained
- Participate in training and regular meetings as required to deliver duties
- Identify and propose solutions for recurring maintenance failures
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:**Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical bias Days**
- Apprentice served Electrical Engineer (City and Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 or equivalent)
- Mechanical Qualifications preferred though training can be given
- Manufacturing / Production line experience
- Strong understanding and experience of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and process systems
- Strong understanding and experience of automation ie:PLC Siemens
- Proven experience of fault finding, diagnostic and problem solving skills, covering both mechanical and electrical disciplines
- Good understanding of preventive & proactive maintenance, condition monitoring and reliability tools.
- NVQ Level 2 electrical and / or mechanical engineering
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- HV maintenance and SAP experience is desirable.
- Valid Fork Lift Truck Licence desirable
- Valid MEWPs Licence desirable
- Capacity and willingness to respond to afterhours breakdowns (physically and remotely if required)
- Reasonable understanding and experience of health and safety legislative requirements such as LOLER, PUWER, Working at Height, Confined Spaces, COSHH, and PSS
- Good IT skills and experience of using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) applications
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Posted 36 days ago