Band 8b Matron (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
Up to £34.92 per hour
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8b Matron (Registered Mental Health Nurse) to fill a fulltime role in Farnham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Matron job is £34.92 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 6month contract.
- Ensure the services operate in a safe, effective and efficient way as part of the whole system of mental health services. In addition, to foster a culture that encourages and enables individuals to have an active role in identifying, planning and meeting their individual needs. Also you will support strategic leadership for the division in relation to senior management leadership, service improvement and quality evaluation.
Requirements of the Matron:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience of developing strategies that promotes an environment of involvement and recovery
- Minimum of 3 years relevant management and leadership experience in inpatient Mental health
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with people with Mental Health Needs
This Matron job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 72 days ago