Anaesthetic Support Medical Secretary
Shropshire - This Area Only
10 hours a week over 5 days – Monday to Friday - 8.00 am – 10.00 am to support the critical needs of the service
- Do you have excellent communications skills and a keen eye for detail?
- Can you effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities?
- Do you have experience of managing detailed complex information and maintaining a strong degree of confidentiality?
If you have said ‘yes’ to each of the above then we might just have the role for you…
The Anaesthetic department at The Princess Royal Hospital, Telford is looking for a professional, conscientious, calm and confident individual who will be working within the Anaesthetic secretaries, supporting our anaesthetic clinicians with all their administration needs and multi-disciplinary teams to ensure cohesive working.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the strength of your communication, prioritisation and administration skills at the same time as showcasing your knowledge of IT systems. You will be able to evidence a flexible response to service needs and the ability to think creatively. Experience of working to deadlines, on your own initiative and maintaining strict confidentiality are also essential.
We can offer a welcoming, friendly and supportive environment that puts the needs and care of our service users first and provides a responsive administration service to our clinicians and multi-disciplinary teams.
You will have opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge and professional development.
We would love to hear from you if you think this role is ideal for you.
- (Part Time) 10 hours a week over 5 days – Monday to Friday,
- 8.00AM – 10.00AM TO SUPPORT THE CRITICAL NEEDS OF THE SERVICE£18,813.00 – £20,795 per annum
Posted 7 days ago