Data Analytics - Associate Director - London
We are looking for individuals with strong analytics, visualization, and communication skills and consider themselves future leaders in the forensic analytics space. Candidate should have significant experience in running forensic analytics projects and communicating process and results to clients. Additionally, they will have hands on experience in ETL, staging, and analysis related to structured datasets. Candidates should possess strong skills in SQL, especially in Microsoft SQL Server and have a working understanding of accounting systems and principles. The ideal candidate will also understand how to use visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, etc. to aid in investigation and also deliver insights in a concise manner to internal teams and external clients. The candidate should also be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Finally, in additional to the above, successful individuals in this field are diligent, self-motivated, form good client relationships, and enjoy a wide variety of work experiences and challenges.
- Supervision and leadership of Data Analytics teams across projects
- Develop and track analytics work plan
- Lead efforts to identify and extract data in a forensically sound manner
- Create plan for analytics and visualizations which will satisfy project needs
- Communicate appropriately to wider team and client as to status and correct course of action.
- Manage team in execution and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Ensure analytics and reporting process is forensically sound and can be justified and recreated.
- Manage resource allocation
- Help develop and implement recruiting strategy
- Mentoring Global DA Team
- Developing ideas and overseeing the development of internal DA capabilities and tools
- Collaborate with colleagues from other teams including the forensic accounting team to ensure that teams are aligned, working efficiently together, and leveraging each other expertise to deliver the best deliverable to clients
- Initiate and develop relationships with client team
- Liaise with client counterparts in finance and IT functions
- Documentation and report writing as needed, operating under a standardized reporting framework
- Demonstrate an understanding of risks associated with various engagements
- Support the firm in its business development and marketing activities through presentations, developing marketing materials, and generating thought leadership in the forensic analytics space
- Balance multiple projects and responsibilities
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Sciences, Accounting or other relevant field
- 10+ years’ experience in forensic data analytics; prior professional and financial services experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and managing client relationships
- Professional demeanour and strong communication skills, both written and oral; possessing a high level customer service approach
- Ability to create, manage, and deliver client service work that exceeds client expectations
- Prior experience managing teams
- Ability to work and lead independently and take ownership of specific assignments
- Must be a team player and have a strong work ethic, integrity, and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Proficiency with SQL Server, as well as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work to deadlines on concurrent projects
- Valid passport and availability for both domestic and international travel, with some travel on short notice
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or expectations associated with a job. The management team reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
FRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We will not unlawfully discriminate against any protected characteristics, or any other category protected under applicable legislation, federal law, state law or local law. In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
Posted 22 days ago