Basildon, Essex, England
£110 - 140 per day + We Pay Via PAYE
We are in search of Supply Teachers in Basildon to maintain our increasing need for cover on a day-to-day basis. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for flexible yet regular work.
As a Supply Teacher we would prefer that you have a UK QTS or the overseas equivalent with UK teaching experience.
The ideal Supply Teacher applicant will:
- Be able to work from 1-5 days per week (flexible)
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum across all of the Primary sector
- Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on a challenge teaching new students and enhancing their learning experience
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students
- Ensuring all safety regulations are adhered to
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from GBP110 to GBP140 per day, paid via PAYE
Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with GBP50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
We have a dedicated consultant who deals with this area in particular, and has built up a using client base that enables us to keep you busy.
If you do not have the qualifications above but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work then please do apply as we have a number of other positions as a Teaching Assistant
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 5 days ago