Level 3 Nursery Assistant
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
The expert in anything was once a beginner.
Have you got experience working with children in a Nursery?
Are you keen to support children to learn the skills they will need for the future?
Do you have a qualification in Childcare?
Im looking for a Level 3 Nursery Assistant to join a Primary School in Haywards Heath, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 HR company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is a permanent Level 3 Nursery Assistant to work full time starting in September. The right candidate will be flexible around working hours as some days will be later than others and must have a minimum Level 3 qualification to be considered.
This School aims to be a family School with a strong sense of citizenship and community and they believe that happy children are productive ones that succeed in all aspects of School life. They provide forwardthinking educational opportunities for every child attending the School to allow them to grow in confidence and to be proud of everything they achieve. They encourage the children to find their voice and teach them to question what they learn and stand up for what they believe in.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Free career advice
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Refer a friend scheme
* Exclusive roles
* DBS and School application support
Benefits of the role:
* A supportive leadership team
* A permanent position
* Free School lunches even on INSET days
* Training and development opportunities
* Onsite parking
* Assisting with basic first aid where required
* Supporting the children to learn during daytoday activities
* Helping the Room Leader to set up and deliver creative activities
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Experience working in a Nursery or School
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
* Experience supporting with planning and preparation for activities in a Nursery
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 80 days ago