Outbound Telesales Advisor
Tamworth B78 3HJ, UK
Outbound Advisor - Lead Generation Executive - OTE £19,153 PER ANNUM!
£16,653 per annum, plus up to £625 quarterly bonus per month!! , free parking, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
Working pattern - Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm - NO WEEKEND WORKING.
If you thrive working in a hive of activity, love the buzz of knowing that every call means a sale and enjoy enhancing the customer experience, then you’ll love working as a Brakes Lead Generation Executive. Quality lead generation is a critical part of our Business Development Manager’s success and ultimately that of the Independent Division. The Lead Generation Executive will support our Business Development Managers by delivering qualified leads for quality prospect customers who are interested in trading with Brakes direct to the BDM population.
In a nutshell they are our product gurus that know exactly how to help our customers make the most of what we offer at Brakes!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant and your children’s school all have one thing in common – Brakes UK. There’s a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there, which is where you come in – to keep our network delivering over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day. Whether it’s watermelons in Warrington, risotto in Reading, afternoon tea in a care home or fresh-caught fish in a Michelin starred restaurant – as a member of our Telesales team, you’ll play an important part to ensure we deliver our promises to our customers and we guarantee that you’ll have fun along the way!
The role of an Lead Generation Exec:
- Build an extensive knowledge and pipeline of prospective customers within the Identified Division to maximise our opportunities for growth
- Proactively use online research, supplied lists or leads from within the business to generate the pipeline and keep it current, with a high level of conversion and both short and longer term opportunities
- Research possible lead sources, build initial contact, interest in Brakes and appointments with the key decision maker
- Manage and nurture the pipeline of longer term prospects
- Navigate through foodservice businesses to create meaningful dialogues with the right people
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and any customer facing communications are professional
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting on all required activities
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Brakes and the foodservice market to enable your conversations to be relevant and insightful
- Proactively identify new business opportunities which can drive business growth
- Support Sales Blitzes or targeted activity where relevant by focusing on specific areas to work as part of the Divisional Sales Team
- Attend relevant team meetings in the Division or centrally
- Previous experience in a structured sales or telesales environment
- Results orientated, successfully delivering against targets in a competitive market place
- Proven ability to work in a KPI focused, target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment
- A customer centric approach in all interactions with customers and peers
- Confident, self-motivated and positive attitude
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Free parking and subsidised canteens
- A lot of fun every single day!
- …and much more!
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Posted 14 days ago