Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Office Junior to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
This is the ideal role for an Office Junior who is looking to join a company where they can expect long term career prospects.
As an Office Junior you will be responsible for assisting with administration duties;
Your duties will include:
• Liaising with the Warehouse Manager regarding stock levels
• Answering telephones and taking messages
• Contacting suppliers
• Using Excel spread sheets to input data
• Assisting with the negotiations of new suppliers
• Setting up new products on the internal inventory system
• Booking in deliveries
To be considered for the role of an Office Junior you must have:
• The desire to learn new skills and to progress
• Have an excellent phone manner and people skills
• The commercial awareness of how a business works
• Excellent knowledge of how to use Excel and other Microsoft packages
• High attention to detail
• A mature approach to work
Additionally, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Office Junior role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Posted 47 days ago