Shipley, West Yorkshire
Up to £8.21 per hour + Term time only. Accrued holiday
Have you got experience of working with children? Do you have a Level 3 BTEC, NVQ or CACHE Diploma in Childcare?
A childrens centre in Shipley is looking for crche workers to work on 8 week contracts. You will be taking care of children aged 8 weeks 4 years while their parents/carers and attend arranged courses nearby. You will be working in a team of around 3 crche workers with the first contract starting in September.
The opportunity to earn yourself £300 worth of love to shop if you successfully refer a friend
* Discounts from a number of high street stores
* Weekly pay
* Holiday pay
* On site parking
* Plan, prepare and deliver stimulating, challenging and enjoyable activities
* Ensure children are playing in a safe environment
* Support the team with the day to day running of the crche
* Prepare snack for the children
* Be involved in the setting up and tidying up of the crche
* Give clear handovers to parent/carers.
* Have an understanding and experience of the EYFS and Every Child matters framework
* Be qualified to NVQ/CACHE Level 3/NNEB or other recognised childcare qualification
* Be able to be hands on and have a practical approach to childrens learning
* Previous experience of working with children aged 04 years
* Up to date satisfactory references
If this sounds like the role for you go ahead and apply by sending your CV to ######### . If you have any queries or further information about this role you can call and speak to Katie today on#########
Posted 48 days ago