Commercial Litigation Legal Secretary
£19000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
Are you a legal secretary looking for an opportunity that offers real progression opportunities? This could be the role for you!
- This local Sheffield firm is looking for a commercial litigation secretary to join its team. The firm handles high-value corporate and commercial cases and they are well established in the local area.
- The Commercial Litigation Legal Secretary will take on the responsibility of supporting fee earners in a variety of commercial litigation matters.
- To be considered for the role, you will be a legal secretary with some previous experience in commercial litigation or experience in a commercial department with additional experience in litigation. You will be required to type a minimum of 60 wpm and possess the ability to work independently to a high standard.
- The firm prides itself on progression and therefore can also offer the opportunity for a training contract further down the line.
- To find out more about the role, please contact Sacha Jonas.#########
Posted 10 days ago