Assistant Store Manager - Canary Wharf
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Assistant Store Manager to join our management team in Canary Wharf on a full-time, permanent basis! You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and team management, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will work alongside the Store Manager to ensure the store achieves targets, delivers results and commercial and operational excellence whilst providing a premium and tailored customer service experience.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Store Manager will include:
- Identify opportunities to drive and maximise sales and profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Inspire the team to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Support the Store Manager with recruitment, conducting performance/probation reviews and training
- Become a REISS Brand Ambassador to deliver the brands vision and values to others
- Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2-years’ experience in a management role within a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Energetic, ambitious and commercially driven
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills
- Focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Assistant Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 16 days ago