Teacher of Mathematics
£26716 - £33824 per annum
Do you want to be part of a progressive academy, where your professional development is important and where your innovation and creativity will be valued? Do you have the vision and energy that can inspire the next generation of Mathematicians?
A Brand new opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Mathematics who is forward thinking, innovative and with ambition and moral purpose to support the development of our students. We pride ourselves on our commitment to ensuring student progress and highquality teaching and learning provision for all.
The successful applicant will share these values and play an active part in the Mathematics curriculum. You will be able to enthuse and motivate our students, staff and parents with your passion for the subject and creative teaching, presence and personality.
Applications from experienced colleagues and Newly Qualified Teachers are equally welcome. We have an outstanding NQT induction programme to offer support to new staff.
Job Purpose :
To be responsible and accountable for all aspects of the progress, attainment, behaviour, care guidance and support of students and the quality of learning and teaching in the classroom. To be responsible for ensuring that the curriculum suits the needs of the students and that they can follow appropriate pathways to reach their potential and succeed.
The School :
We are an ambitious school and our mission is to be the best allthrough school in the country. Our vision is to pursue excellence at every opportunity with a particular focus on teaching and learning. We believe that working within the trust offers us an exciting opportunity to work with other schools to continue to get better together.
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Mathematics Teacher with leadership experience, who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/jobsearch/
Posted 12 days ago