Data & Analytics Director
The departments across the PG One team collaborate closely with each other and all sit together on one floor. You will understand and learn how consumers of P&G products behave, who they are and how they consume media.
The Data & Analytics team is a dynamic team of insight, analysis and data science professionals. Combining exclusive data partnerships and skills across a variety of tools and platforms, our team is a place where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning ideas come to life. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Director to drive that transformation with our Media team – someone with a background in both strategy and analytics with an understanding of how the two work together.
Winning the Agency Team of The Year for Innovation shows how focused we are on being creative, and coming up with fresh ideas. We know that creativity can’t be boxed in, which is why the working environment is relaxed. We dress casually, have lots of fun in the office, and have a flexible working policy to ensure a great work/life balance. Collaboration is key between all the teams, from Investment to Data to Planning to Operations – we make sure that we get the best from each other by continuously communicating and brainstorming ways to improve our ideas and processes.
- Support the head of data in building and developing a team of analysts and data scientists
- Developing the client relationship to one based on trust by supporting their data and analytics needs with the right offerings
- Identify, scope, propose, and direct the appropriate application of a multi-skilled data analytics team
- Design and recommend appropriate analytic methodologies, including digital marketing analytics, AI, predictive analytics, descriptive analytics and financial modeling
- Work with the senior leadership team to set the strategy and direction for the team and establish key KPIs
- Oversee the team in delivering data-driven insights and recommendations for client’s media planning and buying, ensuring quality and consistency of client deliverables
- Ensure data is used effectively in all aspects of the client’s media business, and for driving innovative use cases of data across the team
- Partner with key stakeholders within Publicis Media to bring the groups full suite of marketing science, technology services and partnerships to clients, as appropriate to deliver on client and team needs
- Work as a thought leader when it comes to new applications and uses of data for the client
Posted 13 days ago