Technical Support - Infrastructure Apprentice
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£14k per year + .
Are you looking to kick-start your IT career with a leading organisation within the industry?
Baltic Apprenticeships are excited to be working SCC Ltd to recruit for an IT Apprentice to join their team based in Birmingham!
About the Employer
SCC Largest Independent IT Group - they have been trusted to IT infrastructure services for leading business across Europe for over 40 years! In 2017 they were awarded HP Partner of the Year and also the Best IT Outsourcing Company at the Pin Awards. Some of their other partners include Intel, Cisco and IBM. SCC are now looking for a hardworking individual to join their already successful business.
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £14,000 per annum
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Standard holiday package
- Complete Technical learning and training plan in line with Baltic and SCC program learning plan
- Investigate and Manage Incidents/Changes/Problems/Requests within Network environments
- End to end ownership of all Incident/Change/Service Requests through to closure.
- Review, update, document and upload all technical solutions/procedures within the SharePoint/SCC's internal knowledge base.
- Provide technical support and documentation to 3rd parties/offshore teams where applicable.
- Assess, prioritise and manage workload ensuring contractual obligations are achieved.
- Contribute to deliver team performance.
- Build internal/external relationships through effective methods of communication.
- Identify and work towards Technical Service Improvements.
- An understanding of infrastructure
- An understanding of Windows Server including Active Directory
- Willingness to Learn and develop
- Passionate about Technology
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The Commitment to follow learning and study path in line with a Level 4 IT Professional Apprenticeship programme
Training to be Provided
If you are successful in securing this role, you will be enrolled onto one of our apprenticeship programmes. Follow the link below for the programme applicable to this always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don't feel like you tick every box - get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Location & Travel
The SCC Offices are based in the Tyseley area of Birmingham. Tyseley Train Station is within walking distance and there are a number of bus stops nearby that run local services.
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to get the qualifications and experience needed to start your career. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path. The digital sector will only continue to grow and an apprenticeship with Baltic will enable you to join this diverse, fast-moving and exciting industry, putting you at the forefront of tomorrow's world. If you're ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
Baltic Apprenticeships are one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links residency eligibility applies to this vacancy. You must be a British or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen and have been resident in the UK or EEA country for the past 3 years. Residency rules and some exceptions can be found (clause P305)
Posted 12 days ago