Minor Civil Engineering Project Manager
Competitive + car and benefits
Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit a Minor Civil Engineering Project Manager to work on our Yorkshire Water Asset Solution contract in Leeds.
As the Minor Civil Engineering Project Manager you will be part of our Asset Solutions team who are responsible for investigation, design and delivery of a variety of clean water infrastructure projects in Yorkshire.
The contract currently delivers clean water infrastructure projects including the installation new pipe lines, rehabilitation, asset removal, MEICA and associated minor civil engineering work to our client Yorkshire Water.
As the Minor Civil Engineering Project Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Encourage and maintain excellent standards of health, safety and quality.
- Plan, procure and deliver minor civil engineering solutions (temporary form work, walls, slabs, drainage and ducting).
- Contribute to accurate programming of work, resources and tenders.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen by completing accurate material take offs, managing on and off hire of plant and equipment through our established supply chain .
- Achieve a positive commercial return.
- Deliver interesting solutions to compliment our already successful client portfolio
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Civil Engineering or Project Management qualification
- Minimum 2yrs Project Management experience.
- Previous experience of building cast in place chambers, temporary form work, slabs, walls, drainage and ducts essential.
- Conversant with CDM2015
- Preferably hold a NEBOSH / IOSH qualification
- Full, clean driving license
- If you want to be part of an already successful team this may be the opportunity for you?
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car and fuel card
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.‘
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Posted 15 days ago