Call Centre Lead
Iwade, Kent, England
Call Centre Lead
Permanent, full time
Salary: £23,761 per annum
- Do you have experience managing a NHS call centre or referral centre?
- Have you managed a team of call handlers and managed shifts?
- Are you highly IT literate and do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
If you are thinking yes, then we would love to hear from you!
As Call Centre Lead you will be handson and operational and thrive in a fast paced environment. You will manage, motivate and lead the callcentre team and love a busy day! This isa busy office which is based at our Iwade Practice.
In the role of Call Centre Lead, youwill support the business in themanagement of the call centre and contractual requirements relating to theoperations to ensure smooth daily running of services and to oversee clinicalstaffing requirements and operational issues. The Call CentreLead will have main responsibility for management and reporting inrelation to the call centre, including managing communication levels withpatience and monitoring of confidentiality and data protection from within thisservice in accordance to CCG and DMC codes of conduct and companypolicies.
We require an enthusiastic person to work within a clinical setting, providing essential services in our community services call centre in Iwade. Ensuring the very best patient experience is delivered by our team of service administrators. Your role will be hands on and involve management of team KPIs. You will be highly organised with a structured approach. You will be confident in your abilities to manage and a fantastic communicator.
AtDMC Healthcare we deliver Primary Care services on behalf of the NHS, CommunityServices and Radiology Reporting across the UK. Thanks to our skilled,compassionate staff, our reputation among clinicians, patients, commissionersand the communities we work in, has grown constantly.
In the role you will;
- Support the business in the management of the call centre and contractual requirements relating to the operations to ensure smooth daily running of services and to oversee clinical staffing requirements and operational issues
- Be responsible for the management andreporting in relation to the call centre, including managing communicationlevels with patience and monitoring of confidentiality and data protection fromwithin this service in accordance to CCG and DMC codes of conduct and companypolicies
- Set up and implement the scanning unitand use EZ Doc to reduce paper flow to clinicians
- Monitor and mentor call centre staffproviding quality and compliance audits and staff training
- Implement a of path filing of normal results Identify which tests can be done
- Create and implementing the setup ofcentralisation of telephone system for primary care services.
- Centralise medical reporting tools andaction them accordingly
- Centralise auditing reporting tools andaction them accordingly
- Centralise the text messaging services to patients with templates Accurix
- Implement and manage internaladministration support systems including postal correspondence
- Centralised recalls for flu, Shinglesetc to meet min contract requirements
- Run Search and Reports Enterprise
- Prepare data reports for seniormanagers and present findings and action plans.
Information Management and Technology
- Support IT modernisation and implementation
- Keep abreast of the latest development in primary care IT
- Have a working knowledge of all software and hardware
- Regularly update the administration team on IT developments
- Identify IT training needs and organise and evaluate any training provided/undertaken.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have team management skills with the ability to motivate the team
- Excellent IT skills
- Thrive in a busy fast paced environment
This is a busy role and would suit a candidate from a 111, 999 or referral centre type business. An interest in healthcare is essential. The salary for this role is £23, 761 per annum and is based at our Iwade Health Centre practice.
Posted 11 days ago