£20000 - £26000 per annum
Up to £26,000
Summary of Role:
Reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager the key focus should be;
- Commitment to excellence and offering maximum flexibility in supporting a Commercial Manager/Project Manager, or team of Managers across the full spectrum of commercial and administrative functions.
- Assisting the commercial and operational team to comply with all Commercial and administration processes and procedures whilst ensuring a successful project outcome.
- Develop a full knowledge of our commercial processes and procedures on projects and apply best practice and continuous improvement approach to maximise returns in terms of profit.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ordering of materials via COINS purchase ledger
- Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
- Reconcile purchase card transactions
- Commercial review of Maximo assigning chargeable job status and costs to work orders
- Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
- Maintain and update commercial records as directed
- Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- Aid Procurement Manager procure goods and services
- Buy uniforms, tools
- Control department costs (excel)
- Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
- Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (Maximo, COINS.)
- Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
- Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required
- Review Maximo reports and chase outstanding jobs as required
- Collating engineers reports and timesheets to assist service delivery
- Organising internal and external meetings, including TUPE one to ones
- Department travel coordinator
- Taking meeting minutes
- Data control
Experience using Coins system; Procurement of goods and services desired.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 12 days ago