Senior Sales Assistant - Harveys
TN23 7DH, Ashford
£17,076.80 plus Commission & Bonuses OTE £24,000+
- Senior Sales
To showcase the brand through the delivery of outstanding customer service. Working closely with your team and store manager, you will leverage excellent communication and relationship building skills to contribute to business performance within assigned store. You will act as a role model at all times and be an ambassador for Harveys.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Customer / Strategy / Plan
· Work alongside the store team to deliver outstanding operational and display standards
· To provide all customers with the highest levels of customer service, before, during and after the sale has taken place in accordance with the Company service benchmarks.
· Demonstrate a strong customer service focus to ensure that the customer is central to all activities and always takes priority above tasks
· To be proactive in creating an outstanding customer experience, that will help to deliver store, regional and Company goals
· Take a proactive approach to on-going personal development to maximise personal growth
· To celebrate the shared successes of store, business and colleagues
· Activity share best practice and new ideas, contributing to a positive working environment with colleagues across the store and the wider organisation, feeding back to Store Manager on business opportunities
· Positively contribute to an environment that values the strengths and differences among the team, making us an employer of choice
Financial / Commercials
· Work with colleagues in the Store team to deliver of a broad set of KPIs on a periodic, quarterly and annual basis to achieve company goals
· Demonstrate commercial awareness of competitor activity and act on local opportunities, communicating appropriately to Assistant and Store Manager to help grow the business
Risk / Process
· Comply with the required company standards of excellence
· Take accountability in adhering to all company policies and procedures, including health & safety, security and processes effectively with full compliance
· Delivery of outstanding customer service, which may include retail experience
· Strong team player, with a desire to ensure own behaviour is synergised with the store team to ensure a consistent positive customer experience.
· Strong numeracy skills to deal with customer queries promptly and accurately
· A positive, can do approach and quest for continual improvement
· Actively seeks positive and constructive feedback on personal contributions, behaviour and skills with the aim to improve performance
· Open, honest communication with Store Manager and colleagues in store
· A strong team play who thrives being part of a diverse team in a dynamic environment.
· As weekend and evening trading is essential to the business, flexible hours and frequent evening and weekend work are required.
· Work responsibility in the absence of the store manager to uphold excellent customer service standards across the store.
· The post will involve travel from time to time to attend meetings
· Provide absence cover for fellow Customer Service Advisors as and when required.
Essential / Desirable Skills:
· Delivers exception service with high levels of energy, passion and commitment
· Professional manner with a proactive, self-motivated and positive outlook
· Highly organised with the ability to adapt quickly to change
· Minimum 12 months relevant experience
· Knowledge of using in-house ordering and operational systems
· A basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Posted 23 days ago