£7.70 - £8.21 per hour
Job Title: Bank Support Worker
- Location: Norris Green, Liverpool
- Pay Rate: £7.70 £8.21 per hour
- Role Overview:
- Walker Lodge is a specialist rehabilitation service, where we employ support workers, whose role is to empower & support someone to rebuild their lives and we aim to do this by supporting our service users to do the things they can independently.
- Walker Lodge is a purposebuilt service, offering proactive residential support and respite services for individuals with an acquired brain injury. The focus of the service is to provide a supportive environment in order for people to develop skills and strategies in order to lead a more fulfilled and independent life.
- Requirements:Support Workers in this location, experience is not necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS ** & Holidays.
- Refer a friend bonus between £250 £750 *T&Cs Apply
- **Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Posted 7 days ago