£50000 Per Annum
- Want to join a Top 100 company? Heat Recruitment have been placed number 37 in the UK and are looking to grow.
Off the back of an exceptional year in 2018 Heat Recruitment is looking for ambitious individuals who share our values of professionalism, hard work, and fun, to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, IT and Engineering sectors.
As part of our continued growth we have recently relocated our offices to facilitate the projected growth for 2019, where we aim to increase the headcount of consultants across the business. Conveniently based just a few minutes-walk from Cabot Circus, we pride ourselves on providing a first class working environment for all our staff, where personal development and well-being as at the heart of our day to day operations.
As part a consultant within Heat Recruitment you be a 360 recruiter, taking full responsibility for every aspect of the recruitment process, with overall accountability for developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients within your specialist market. As you develop with the business you will look to take on additional responsibilities aimed at improving the leadership skills you require as you move more towards a management role.
Some of our Benefits include:
- Competitive basic salary
- Dress down Monday – Friday
- Central Bristol office location
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
- OTE £50,000
- Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
- Target-related salary increases - to put you in control
- Great training and development opportunities and clearly structured progression path
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
- Ongoing competitions (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Lunch clubs for top earners
- Summer and winter events
- Free gym access, table tennis table and free bike storage
- Free fresh fruit
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry with a demonstrable track record
- The ability to influence people at critical stages of the recruitment process
- Determined to succeed, driven with a desire to develop your career within recruitment
- An understanding of professional services would be advantageous although by no means necessary
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Posted 20 days ago