NQT Primary Teacher
Flint, Flintshire, Wales
£100 per day
- Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking to secure work within Primary Schools?
- Would you like to work across a selection of schools in Flint?
- Do you like the idea of working for a company 'Run by Teachers for Teachers'?
The Educate Group are in the enviable position of being a 'Preferred Supplier' to schools across the whole of North Wales. We would like to hear from NQT's seeking teaching opportunities in Primary Schools across Flint and its surrounding villages. In return, the Educate Group pay all their NQT's a minimum of £100 per day!
Who are the Educate Group?
The Educate Group is 'Run by Teachers for Teachers' . We're passionate in what we do and this is reflected in the genuine, independent advice and guidance we share through a combined 50 years actual teaching, youth work and senior leadership experience .
The Educate Group have been awarded the status as a 'Preferred Supplier' for Teachers and School Support staff. This forms part of the new National Procurement Service (NPS) Framework for Wales and takes effect from August 2019.
We appreciate our teams' on-going and ever-changing needs and requirements, which form part of our commitment to finding you a role that works for you!
You will join a company who appreciate the time and dedication needed to develop and nurture their staff . You will immediately notice how we work differently and this is reflected in how you're treated and made to feel welcome.
What will I be expected to do?
- Utilise and follow lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives
- Lead by example and have high expectations in terms of attainment, progress and welfare
- Inspire and motivate pupils to engage in their own learning
- Promote and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own actions
- Accurately mark and record achievement/progress (as directed)
What qualifications and experience do I need for this role?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Clear and Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Registration with the Educational Workforce Council (EWC) - (only applies in Wales)
- Recent experience and excellent teaching in a classroom setting
- We welcome interest from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
What will the Educate Group provide me with?
- Mentoring and support from our own team of dedicated Teachers and Senior Leaders
- Free specialist training from our own experienced team of staff
- 24 hours on-call helpline
- Minimum of £100 per day for all our NQT's
- A choice of day to day, short/long-term and permanent opportunities
- Free social events as a way of saying 'Thank You'
We would love you to become part of the 'Educate Team' where you will be afforded all the time, training, mentoring and opportunities to develop your career as a Teacher.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Educate Group and the opportunities that exist, feel free to contact one of our Teachers on#########
Posted 20 days ago